Sunday 29 April 2012

Damn, thieves ):

Aah, shit i hate thieves ): I am against thievery xD very xP

friday, when i came back from recess, pencil box gone :O sigh, where did it go? kena curi larh. wendy, pencil box still there, but her things, and stationery all hilang, kena curi :3 she found some stuff in her pencil box, that's mine, my eraser and my blue pen cap .____. what kind of thief is that lol xD

well, we checked our class's bags and nope xP cengal doesnt steal hahah xD so, it's from other class laa. haiz. too bad for the thief, he/she gets my old stuff where i got new stuff xD omg but still those things inside my pencil box are expensive, most of them new =/ aiya, nevermind laa. i got new stuff hahah xD

i'm kind of cheered now xD unlike yesterday i still went around screaming Shit, my pencil box! Curse that thief! xD fine fine, i'm gonna stop. harsh words hahah xD

0 comments:

Post a Comment