Saturday 19 May 2012

Aah laziness. ^.^

alot has happened since i last updated, so i'll keep you updated. ^^ well, mother's day is over, i didnt do anything for my mother though ): but at least we had dinner together. okay, so, other than that, exam is here. well, i hope it's over but too bad it's not. we still have three days of exams to go. sigh. too bad laa hahah xD

describe my exam days? bad laaaaa. i'm dying lorh :x my results is gonna be bad larr. 



sigh. gambateh laa everyone having exams (: okay? ;D

okay, so on thursday, we had pendidikan moral exam, and idk for what reason ken jynn changed place without permission and he was right next to me. Lol :P 


The paper says: I turned to look at him, he looked at me, our eyes met, I blushed and turned away, I regret for not looking at him longer.

I did those at the exam. wrote on my hand and testpad :x yes, i meant ken jynn. faye keep motioning me to look at him lol xD and kityin kept looking at us suspiciously. wendy kept pointing at both of us and then putting a love sign. wei en kept evil smiling at me x3 hahahahha xP 

anyone watches american idol? :D jessica and phillip are the finalists (: cant wait for the finals, who will win hmm? tough competition laa. xD i still love shannon though (:

my condo got a notice, we'll be out of electricity from 8am till 7pm tomorrow. omg it's gonna be so boring and hot and... idk xD Lol xD alright, i guess i should sleep, then (: goodnight! :D


0 comments:

Post a Comment